fellow PhD Student @ PAVIS
I am a fellow PhD Student at the Pattern Analysis and Computer Vision (PAVIS) department.
I graduated cum laude in 2014 from the Universita' degli Studi di Genova in Applied Mathematics.
Kernel-based methods for Regression
Humans' Action Recognition and Intention Prediction
- Pietro Morerio, Jacopo Cavazza, Riccardo Volpi, Rene' Vidal and Vittorio Murino - Curriculum Dropout - arXiv: 1703.06229, March 2017 [link]
- Jacopo Cavazza, Andrea Zunino, Marco San Biagio and Vittorio Murino - Kernelized Covariance for Action Recognition - 23rd International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR), December 2016, Cancun, Mexico [paper] [supplementary] [poster] [code]
- Riccardo Volpi, Andrea Zunino, Jacopo Cavazza, Cristina Becchio and Vittorio Murino - Human Intention Prediction with Unsupervised Feature Learning - Fifth Italian Workshop on Machine Learning and Data Mining, Invited Oral Presentation, 2016 [link]
- Andrea Zunino, Jacopo Cavazza, Atesh Koul, Andrea Cavallo, Cristina Becchio, Vittorio Murino - Intention from Motion - arXiv:1605.09526, July 2016 [link]
- Jacopo Cavazza and Vittorio Murino - Active Regression with Adaptive Huber Loss - arXiv:1606.01568, June 2016 [link]
- Andrea Zunino, Jacopo Cavazza and Vittorio Murino - Revisiting Human Action Recognition: Personalizaton vs. Generalization - arXiv:1605.00392, May 2016 [link]
- Jacopo Cavazza and Vittorio Murino - People Counting by Huber Loss Regression - Machine Learning for Intelligent Image and Video Processing (ML4IP), satellite workshop to the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), Oral Presentation, December 2015, Santiago, Chile [link]